Saturday, December 8, 2007

London At Night....




Memories of the bustling city from the dark corners of my mind....



The Big Ben, standing tall & handsome, overlooking the teeming millions gliding past it, no time to admire its uniqueness & beauty.

The old double-decker, the heart of London, an experience on its own, though there are double-deckers in Kolkata also, this was a completely new enriching experience I had, treasured in my cerebrum.






The majestic Thames, the soul of the capital, slithering on at her own pace, ignorant of the happenings of the city, the people who worship here, love her, adore her & depend on her for their livelihood.






The famous red telephone booths, witnesses of innumerable movies, stand alone beckoning the visitors to have their own "moments of fame."

The road-side benches, a perfect place for lovers, sitting in the dark & utter words of romance, the trees shielding them from the voyeurs who haunt the streets at night.



A perfect blend of every element of Earth, a visitor's paradise in terms of sight-seeing, shopping, enjoyment, you name it, you will get it!

8 comments:

Alan said...

Nice sound on entering your blog.
Could you please increase the font.
Just like Liz Sherry I like to not have to squint.
If you don't know Liz you should by now ..... living in Bangalore, she must be the only mad Irish around.

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

Hehe thanks, ok I will increase the font, but, I like smaller ones. :)

Cheers.

Lucid Darkness said...

Pretty pictures, oh yes. Do post more.

And thanks for stopping by my blog.

Lucid Darkness said...

I just realised that your blog page takes a lot of time to load.

Hmm. Oh well, I love the way you've done up your blog, especially the collection of poetry you've put up.

Great work!

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

Thanks @ lucid.

Yeah, it takes time coz there are many widgets like songs, counters, and various other stuff, maps etc.

Yeah, I'll keep posting, you too. You have a great blog.

Anonymous said...

nice pics especially the phonebooth one looks enigmatic and promising...so much could happen there.

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

Yeah, I know, that's why I took the picture. People were staring at me with awe. :D

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals