Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hmm..What To Say?

The following article contains explicit adult content & reader discretion is advised. The views expressed are purely the author's views & readers have the full right of agreeing with it or conflicting/contrasting with it. Please don't read it if you don't think you can handle the words!!
This is a request, not a command.


Well, I had always prided myself on being more informative about life of the people of The States or United Kingdom than others, mostly my friends. I have chatted with many people, the majority of them being teenagers.
At first, I thought that their way of growing up was so adventurous & exciting, they are free-birds after they turn 16, completely independant in whatever activities they indulge. In India, to some extent, we're bogged down by our parents, a fact is not to my liking. Then, as I grew more experienced on their way of growing up, I got the real picture & it seemed really atrocious & disgusting to me.
Here, I'll add that I am not criticizing the whole American or British culture, because not all people are like that. But the vast majority of teenagers, I don't know for some reason are nothing but sex crazy people. If you visit
Chat Avenue or for that matter any other leading chat site & enter one of the rooms, all you'll see are the following messages & comments which inundate the page:

1) Any horny girls wanna see a hot naked boy wank on cam, please private message (pm) me, only cam2cam (c2c) & hot, sexy girls with great boobs.

2)Any sexy boys who wanna show me their big dicks/cocks & pay me $1 or Pound 1 for seeing my completely naked show, please pm or add me in Msn [and then, they give their respective e-mails]

I don't know what has gotten into these people, well, if they are 18+ & they wanna have sex or c2c, then, its ok, but a couple of days back, when I visited a chat room for a normal friendly chat, a 12-year old girl asked me, "Would you mind fucking me hard? "
I was completely taken aback by such an outrageous statement coming from a teenager who was on her first years of puberty.
It seems that most of the teenagers can't think of anything but sex & love & seduction. Here again, I am not taking into account all the people, but, the dominant force, that is the teenage society who love to test their adult skills at the bare ages of 12,13,14 etc.

Well, to conclude with, I would say Indian culture (or way of growing up) & our lifestyle are much more ethical & moral than their ways. I don't blame their parents, because most of them work & they don't know what their sons & daughters are doing at home. Maybe, I sound a little harsh, but, that's the real story. It would seem wrong on our part to indulge in full-fledged sex in our early teenage years, but to them, it is not as they're accustomed to it & it is right to them.

Many of you (especially Americans & Britons) after reading this article may blame me or criticize me or abuse me, I will take that heartily, but, do you think that its right for a child of 12 or 13 years to think about losing virginity at that tender age instead of concentrating on her studies, you can't deny that its true. May be, you people like that, appreciate that, and to a poor humble Indian, it only seems against morality. Believe me, this article is the result of 5 years of chatting with teenagers from nearly all the states of USA & nearly the whole of UK, its not a mere dull imagination of mine, its not a grudge, its a reality, I am not against teenagers indulging in sexual acts, I am against kids & early teenage people having that impression on their minds that sex is the all-important thing on Earth, a thing they simply just can't wait for till they turn 18 or 20.

P.S. Very few Indian girls/boys can be found in such websites lingering on, looking for sex.

6 comments:

darkling said...

hmmmmmmmmmm

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

:O What's that big Hmmm about? :P

Pallav said...

now if someone in a chat room says he/she is 12...how sure are you of that? dude, 12 year old kids are where they are...its just old coots chatting for kicks...

and indians are not found in these chat rooms, cuz they are in other chat rooms! chill...indians search a lot for sex on net...better do a write up on how horny indians are!
A lot I tell you!!

weird article, you are taking sides here, i mean as humans everyone is horny, if teenagers are looking for sex...so be it.

N

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

Lol, I agree that a lot of Indians searach for sex, but the frequency is much more less.

I think you didn't catch my point wholly, what I suggested isn't to have sex, but, not to keep the idea of having sex as the most important thing in mind which they certainly seem to do. :)

-Sam.

Pallav said...

LOT of indians search for sex :P i know thousands of them :)

and why should we bother about what others are doing, people are doing worse things in the world than you know...you'd go rabid if you even heard one of them !

ignorance,my friend, is bliss :)

and my page is fine, must be something wrong your side:)

N

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

Lol, I was referring to the problem in your page at that time, I know within minutes, it was alright.

I dunno whose problem it was. :D

-Sam.

Yeah, you're right, I'll let them do whatever they wish to. *Sighs*

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals