Friday, December 14, 2007

Black....


I came to Kolkata with high hopes of enjoying time with friends, meeting relatives, going out, having fun, spend time with my mom.


Look at my current situation, I am confined to the shelter of my study room, as carpenters work on the door of my bedroom, my mother too busy in her daily schedule & has diverted her attention to the carpenters. No time for me, sadly.


My friends are all battling for dear life, with their semester exams going on, and they'll continue upto 18th or 20th of December, so another week of dull days for me, sitting in front of my PC & blogging or playing FIFA 2007.


Coming to relatives, my closest & dearest cousin is also having her exams, my uncles are outta town with their families, my cousin bro is sick, and so, I've reached a dead end in here also.


So, I'm here counting days which seem to continue for eternities & cursing my luck for having such a horrendous time in my home town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happens!!

life is a bitch

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

I am so bored. Goddamn it!

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals