Saturday, December 8, 2007

Dreams

Dreams I have,
Where I am never wrong;
Dreams I have,
In which I remain forever young.

Dreams I have,
With skies of sun & blue;
Dreams in which
Every known wish comes true.

Dreams I have,
In lands of seas & plains,
Dreams where there are
Only bullock carts & steam-trains.

Dreams I have-
Strolling on winding roads studded with trees,
Dreams which show
Honest people residing in peaceful cities.

Dreams where colorful birds sing
And what a joy it brings to hear their melodious tones,
Dreams in which animals subsist
In perfect harmony, nurturing their owns.

Dreams I have, where money is
Not the indispensable craze on Earth
Dreams in which life canters on,
Love has no dearth.

Dreams in which a million stars
Sparkle as bubbles of hope,
Dreams where existence thrives
Without the slightest tinge of grope.

Dreams where I can see, I'm happy
Contended with my own humble ways,
Dreams in which unknown future glows
In bright, glistening rays.

Dreams where I have the person I love
And she's with me through all
Dreams in brief, dissolve each grief
Only Death will bring my downfall.

Dreams which seem strikingly real
Dreams which arouse expectations,
Dreams in which I cross frontiers
And migrate to every nation.

Dreams 'they' say, I shouldn't have
For those are hard to believe,
Dreams get shattered, pulling me down to Earth,
Proving to be mere fantasies!

8 comments:

de trop said...

Do we ever find such reality in our dreams or is it just to dream and never to aspire for them coming true!!!

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

I have found some striking realities in many dreams I had. Most of them were just fantasies with non-sense topics, but, some were related to real life, of things which I wanted to come true or which were gonna happen soon. They didn't turn out the way I expected, but, nevertheless, I got another view of the result. :)

Pallav said...

Sweet dreams are made of these, eh ?

;)

Nice blog, i'm grabbing your feed, hope to see you around. cheers!

N

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

Haha, wat do you think sweet dreams are made of? Girls?? :D

Thanks, cheers to you buddy.

Anonymous said...

dreams are beautiful only because they are not real

ofcource u can add me to your blog the plrasure is all mine:)

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

I wish some of them would have come true, I really craved for them to.

I would take that as an honor of mine to add you. :)

Quaintzy Patchez said...

Hey Sam (if thats your real name)!

Great poem! Dreams of a beautiful day..?? :)
remember,
Dreams can come true.. world is what we make of it.. :) - keep your perceptions good, you will see ur dreams coming true :)

p.s. The comment comes with a Thanks from a modest blogger... for blogrolling me! *bows*

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

@ Patchez,
Thanks for liking the poem, aww, don't bow, I don't deserve it. Anyways, I'll keep visiting your blog as I really like it, & have added you as "Patches of Excellence" in my Blog Directory!

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals