Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Journey By Boat


(I was traveling by boat on the Bagmoti river. While journeying, I noticed some beautiful scenes which have remained in my mind since then. Also portrayed are some of my beautiful experiences. On the other side of the river is a little forest with mainly some deciduous trees.)



The weeds on the river anchoring the soil below,
No one knows how they had been sown
The black waters resemble some deadly night,
Stretching on enormously till end of sight.
Only the little boats have some lively forms-
Carrying off passengers, defying the wind & storm.

The green fields onside- all watered & tilled,
What bond have they already sealed?
The cows standing lonely like a child,
With ploughs on their back, they really look wild,
The farmers waving their hands to us all-
I could hear their siren call!

The skies above all clad with white & blue,
Black rainy weather doesn’t have a clue,
The birds chirping as they fly by;
I don’t have wings- I greatly sighed!
The clouds smiling, showing all their teeth,
Prepared for battle, like some worthy, ancient fleet!

Far along, the mountains stand in shadows
Spreading before them are eternal meadows.
The sun, with its red ball of fire-
Dominating the sky, attracting admirers,
The cold breeze making the branches creak,
One can hear the distant squirrel’s squeak.

The village women bathing in the river,
Cold water making their bare skins shiver,
Children playing with little balls & toys-
It reminded me of my old days of joy.
The busy carts carrying heavy roads to the mills
Winding their way along, up to the hills.

And as our boat rounded near the shore,
I could feel the excitement rising as before,
Stepping onto the land, I ran towards the woods-
For to me, this material world is of no good!
Thus my journey came to a close
Those exotic moments I just can’t disclose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a genius in creativity...
I enjoyed your blog...

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://yhyruleha.100freemb.com/kivexago.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals