Friday, August 17, 2007

Broken Love



(This poem is written in memory of a girl, whom, I so dearly loved & who left me alone in this world to suffer this inhuman life in pain. I hope wherever you are, live happily. I couldn’t have you in this life. Your ill-fated lover.)



The one whom I so dearly loved,
Left me to suffer in pain,
She lingers in my mind still-
How hard I try in vain!
I remember the day when I first met her
She was determined to ignore me;
I made up my mind to be her boy:
To impress the heart with sweet courtesy.

I would spy on her from every angle,
Each time the love bursting out,
The first glance the maiden gave me
Ended my long-time love drought!
The Eternal Love had its victory
Making all infatuations go to end;
We made love nights & days-
Surely, she was my own God-send!

Everyone blessed us with endless love,
Our bond was stronger than steel,
All of them saw with gleaming eyes
But, no one could unearth what we feel.
We were there together through trying times
The would-be husband & wife;
I never knew the clandestine truth-
The insolent, torturous laugh of life!

She died of aneurysm, slowly in agony,
I saw her horrified, nothing to do
And the last words were so dangerous-
My sweet angel saying “I Love You!”

No comments:

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals