Saturday, August 11, 2007

All That You Mean To Me....

Dedicated to AC.....

There was a day when my whole world was grey,
Shattered & bruised like a wounded beast,
Death haunted me as if I was an eternal prey,
Life was shrouded in a cloud of mist.

Then, like an angel, you came down from Heaven’s skies,
And, gave me the power to fight the dark away;
Decorated my world with the amenities of Paradise:
Whatever the needs-you always had the last say!

You gave me all the love I was craving for,
You held me closely & smothered me in your arms-
A baby being nourished by his ever-loving mother-
Never failing to impress me with your overwhelming charm.

I fell in love with this guardian angel of mine;
Never ever realising that she would leave me alone,
On her lap I lay, keeping no count of time,
Always under the illusion that she would be my own……

2 comments:

... said...

Hmmmm...very touching...

For your information,guardian angels forever stay with us,mortals..

She isn't going anywhere.. So smile...!

:-)

★●Shadow Stalker●★ said...

Well, she is with me now, thanks Deya. :)

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals