Monday, July 9, 2007

When You Feel That Life Can Offer You No More.....



Every person has a bad patch in his life, when he is at his lowest. But, he has to overcome it & be happy. People around him have to convince him that there's a lot to live, a lot to see, for life's too short to enjoy all the wonders of the world. Only that can boost his confidence. After he has gone through that kind of phase, again the sun shines on him & he'll be happy.


Its precisely that kind of a day I'm having, from the time I woke up, I am feeling pretty low. Its as if, someone inside me is telling me, pleading me to stop this all & end my life. No one is there to console me, no one is there to help me out, no one is there to give me love & say, "darling I care for you." I can't take it anymore, after all, another year, another 365 days, it seems a lot to me, I have lost the purpose of living, what for am I living in this world? Do I have something to contribute, maybe no, thats why God is asking me to come to him. Nothing is alright now, I see everyday rejoicing, everybody having a blast, but, I can't feel the vibration, I can't feel the energy, it must be true, I have nothing to give, so the best way is to die, die a lonely death with no one by my side. Death seems to be the only solution to my problems.


I don't know if I'm ever going to get out of this phase, if I'll ever be able to resume my normal life again, or maybe, this is the very last article I'm writing, after that, darkness will engulf me like a blanket...if only I knew, but, no, I don't, only time can tell......

No comments:

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals