Monday, July 9, 2007

When You Are An Angel




(Dedicated to the girl with whom I fell in love at first sight. She, I think, never realized my true feelings for her, so, on I carry with this lifelong struggle in search of the soul mate, though I know in the bottom of my heart, that she, and no other, is the one for me.)






The day you walked into my life,
With the air of a depressed one,
Bespectacled, hair kissing the face
I couldn’t resist, but, dear lady, to love you.
It seems hazy the extent of my excruciating strife;
To let your admirer run down-
This I promise, I won’t ever give up the chase
Even if the grisly darkness conceals the truth!

Loitering in the door of your heart-
Like a nomad amidst the great sands;
Trying to seize that little gleam of light,
That has kept me from extirpating my soul!
Imagining that you two will never part
Never be able to leave his hands
Oh, lovely angel, please stop these chagrined nights,
So that I can achieve my ultimate goal!

Efforts go wasted to impress your mind,
My maiden never takes to the inward eye,
Friends advise me to resign in the war-
And look for someone who realizes my love.
A cloud of awe encircles your enigmatic kind-
As I unravel the mystery with a tragic sigh;
Looks like the door of horizon is still kept ajar:
But, the path leading to it has been disturbed!

Chaffing me with all their wits,
Failing to understand my delicate interiors,
Friends of mine are none that I need,
Only you will give me a complete cure.
Clasping both hands in powerful fists,
Sacrificing everything to the Divine Superior,
Torturing the veins in order to bleed-
Only to prove that my love is pure!

Forever the days go on like an eternal stream;
The eyes watch someone rejoicing this unfortunate’s place;
Slowly, it seems, you’re drifting away from my shadow
Belated sorrows endeavoring to keep at far the pain,
The desire to hold you in my arms, will remain carved in a dream-
With no one to rectify my hapless bloodied mess,
And as I see the swift closing of your window,
The last ounce of breath vaporises in the rain!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoz ths girl..im interestd in knowng tht????hehehe...nyways..nice composition...

Anonymous said...

Seems straight 4rm d deepest soul inside!But I think only feeling such deep emotions is not enough,to express it properly & with equal depth & emphasis is also necessary!Its nt easy 2 express 1s feelings equally well as d feelings itself!so just work harder on that & leave d rest 2 d Almighty(if u bliv in Him)!I only know 1 thing:"Whatever happens happens 4 d best"---although a very common proverb bt,trust me,a very true 1 indeed!If she is made 4 u u will get her whatever may happen bt if she is nt then u will surely hav somebody who is betr 4 u & worthy of u!So leave everything 2 destiny & make d most of ur life!
-----Nilanjana.

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals