Thursday, September 27, 2007

Don't Know Why....


Well, I have visited many places. I like travelling which has taken me to different corners of the world. But, what I would like to share with you is that, especially in the USA & UK, Indians don't get what they deserve. I mean, there is still an inborn feeling, maybe, in the Britishers that as they've ruled us for over 100 years, they are superior to us, they are still better than us, although we surpass them in many quarters. The racial discrimination is very much prevalent too in America. We, Indians, often don't find jobs even if we've have the best qualification, & there are also instances that Indians have been threatened by their colleagues to leave the job. I just don't get it. I mean, we, are after all, humans, but, still in this modern era, there exists difference between the black & whites.

I don't know if my article will be well-taken by all of you, but, what I've said is the truth. All I ask is that we should be given due respect & honored where we deserve it.

No comments:

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals