Sunday, September 23, 2007

Anger Is My Middle Name


People say “anger” runs in my veins,
And, I try, but, fail to differ with them;
This horrible trait of mine just can’t be tamed-
The resulting consequence always turns out to be “shame”.


For oft, I, in a fit of rage
Throw things, shattering away down on the floor
Scream, shout, yell, deafening every ear-
Till my vocal chord turns sore!
My mother watches in vain, and cries
Efforts go wasted how hard she tries
‘Coz this monster sees “red” in his eyes
As the anger inside me takes a steep rise,
No one can help, but, compromise.


For oft, I, in a rush of hot blood
Slap my girl-friend & abuse her,
Tell her our relation is off-
She can go away miserably & suffer;
Her eyes get inundated with tears,
Every time she realises her worst fear,
Though she endeavours to come closer, still near
She cannot dissolve the final solid frontier.
This beast doesn’t have a clue the pain she has to bear!


For oft, I, in a sprout of anger
Tend to break off all relations with my friends,
Behave as if I never knew they existed-
Bringing all bonds of love to a virtual end.
They give up all hope, & accept the fact with a sigh-
That I’m beyond repair-they surely can’t deny,
In despair, they bid me a final “good-bye”,
They pray to God, as their sympathy for me magnifies
As this undefeated Anger inside me will never die!

No comments:

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals