Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Reminiscence

I enjoyed those walks in the rain,
Holding hands together -
Love birds flying down winding lanes
In the day's third quarter.

I enjoyed talking endlessly at nights,
Regardless of what the time might be;
Making up after silly little fights
'Cause our love had a strong unity.

I enjoyed wiping the tears off your face
And holding you closely in my arms,
Changed the moment to another time and place -
Till your saddened heart was calmed.

I enjoyed those sweet exchange of words,
From long distances, through our eyes,
Feelings flowing through air, undetered -
Like the night sky's filled with fireflies.

I enjoyed staring at you for hours
Marvel at your angelic beauty;
You were by far the most beautiful flower
In all the gardens of the city.

I enjoyed kissing you gently on the lips,
And breathing in your sweet smell,
Having my hands around your hips -
Dancing merrily in a live "fairy tale".

I often cherish our happy memories
That have stood the test of time,
Though we're now separated by seven seas
I still enjoy calling you mine.

1 comment:

Red Flowers said...


Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information same like this safest car seats

car rental dubai

More About Me??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons and Deals